Sign in to follow this  
baby

PLEASE UNBAN

Ник игрока: babyJESUS
Бан выдан 01.02
Бан - всех аккаунтов + бан по железу (на все сервера)
Причина бана -  4.12 (бот)

I would like to be unbanned, i know that i shouldnt use 3rd softwares but i was too lazy and too bad for me i get bad and worn for it. Please be pleased and let me play still on your server.
I dont want to pay for it, on your last server i spend more than 50 pounds so i hope u will think about me and let me play on ur x20 :)

In one month of this server will be true end game of interlude :D  Will be exactly the same like was on x2, is it possible to change ur decision, i know my mistake and i dont want say some fals, i think this few days without l2 is enough, what do you think?

Come on, detount. Its sad, You are giving unban to your guys whos playing her and botting every day and what about me? Im still w8 and dont talk bull shit about rules because u dont care about it, its the FACT!

1 hour ago, zPK said:

No unban because game one week

U talk about one week when your country mates are unbanned after one-two days. Dont even try to joke... Im playing on this community almost year!

There is no point to arguing with You because you have no power to decide. PS. You are same racist like 90% of russian community to EU players :)

Ps2. I dont care at all, 80% of this server is playing on bot so deal with it.

80% игроков использует бот???

ВЫ это точно 100% использовали бот,за других не надо говорить. За себя ответьте. И я из России,я по вашему расист по отношению игрокам из Европы?)Вы как играли на русском сервере со сплошными расистами?) Тяжело было и Вы бота завели?) Значит и новая попытка не позволит Вам насладится нормально игрой и придется создавать бота.

Против разбана.

Its english secion topic so leave this topic as it is. Its not time for spam in russian language. There is no point to spam like this coz i dont even understand it.

One more thing, im not going to translate your craps into russian cos i dont have to> ENGLISH or suk my bam :D

7 минут назад, baby сказал:

Its english secion topic so leave this topic as it is. Its not time for spam in russian language. There is no point to spam like this coz i dont even understand it.

One more thing, im not going to translate your craps into russian cos i dont have to> ENGLISH or suk my bam :D

Topol-m по вам плачет буржуи кривые 

2 часа назад, keroithe сказал:

admin when unbaned baby ?

According to our rules - an unban can be requested at least a month after the ban